Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chapter 1 'part 1' ~Realization~

Okay okay, sorry it took so long! anyways i don't care if any of you don't believe me but i swear this is what really happened! and I'm going to say it so casually because one of my friend says so, he says I'll write in my point of view! anyways quit the stalling! okay! first of all I'm just a regular 3rd year student, I'm not that good looking nor that great body, lets just say I'm kind of more of a looser when you see me back then, i can already see ghost or spirits as you call them! anyways, i was watching this movie titled "Matilda"! i was so fascinated about her psychic powers that i researched it on the internet! well of course as usual all you on the net was how to meditate and focus you thoughts on a single object blah blah blah! but i did found one interesting topic about a psi ball! any i printed them all so i could save and read them all at home! first i follow the instructions so i started meditating! well it didn't go well because it was so noisy at home, then i began looking for some quiet place to meditate, well after a day or two i finally found a perfect spot! it was in a big open space! beside a church! in the center there was a little hut and a very few people passing by! although its a 20 minutes bike ride from home, still it was worth it!

anyways, i meditated there everyday for 20-30 minutes! and i never miss a day without meditating, if i cant come to the place, at least 10 minutes at home! in a week or two i finally mastered meditating, and then suddenly one day 2 strangers came talking to me! *my apologies for my grammar, I'm not really good in English =p* anyways, its a boy and a girl, a bit older than me, I'm thinking 2nd year college, anyways introductions blah blah blah! the girls name is Daphnie and the guys name is Jake! the first to talk to me was Daphnie, she ask what am i doing meditating there, then Jake asked me if I'm a rookie or something or doing advance technique! then i was really confused about what Jake asked me, so i replied "what are you saying?" so he said "ah, okay! so you don't know anything else haha! you're not in our league little dude haha!" then i asked Daphnie what Jake is talking about! she said that Jake was just a show off and told me that they will tell me a little secret! well first i was really puzzled because they just met me and they are going to tell me a secret?? haha anyways its still a secret, i think its still worth listening, but still i have to be on guard because they might just hold me up and take my bike and money! anyways Daphnie said that she can do dark telekinesis and Jake can do fire bending! first i really don't believe them, and said to myself, its still possible then ill just get along with them! then i asked Daphnie whats the difference between psychic and dark telekinesis? she said "well before i tell you anything about this, lets go have something to eat" and Jake said "well there's a mini stop near by, why don't we talk it over there" Daphnie said "that's a good idea come on, our treat!" well i really don't know why they are treating me, maybe trying to poison me? nah, why would they? anyways its still food! i said "Sure!! thanks!" while walking to our destination, i was in the back while those two are chattering about something, i noticed something different about those two, its like i can see their aura or something!

as we arrived in mini stop, Jake said he'll take care of the food and find us some spot to sit! when Jake was in the counter, i asked Daphnie the same question, about whats the difference between dark telekinesis and psychic? she said "well dark TK uses negative energy from the body like negative emotions like anger, hatred, fear etc. while psychic doesn't really require any energy at all! and the disadvantage of dark TK is you can actually see what I'm trying to move!" then Jake came back from the counter with some food, and said "but the advantage of dark TK is sometimes it can over power psychic! because it uses energy sometimes you can unleash that much energy that you can lift a house or something!" well okay! that explains it! then i said "so you guys are telling me that you *talking to Daphnie* can move things with you're emotions, and you *talking to Jake* can actually control fire??" Jake said "yes! why? don't you believe us?" well actually for myself i was really hoping that what they are saying could be real! then i said "well, you can at least show me some of you're skills?" Daphnie replied "well, we cant, because there are rules!" then i said "rules? so you mean you two are in a group?" Jake said "well yeah, sort of, we cant really tell you, we just told you that its a secret, we just told you few thing about this so you will have an idea and have a better goal!" then i said "so you really cant show me anything?" Daphnie said "we're really sorry, we really cant!" then i said "so what happens when you show me anything? will there be any punishments or something??" Jake said "actually yes, that's why we really cant show you anything" well, for me, I'm a bit disappointed, but i still believed and hoping that those two can really do what they are telling me about! then we left the store and go home, i told them that i will be on the same spot everyday! in case they need me! well they said that they will be passing by some time if they are free!

2 comments:

Kim Dominik said...

Damn it, nakakabitin. I didnt expect it to be this nice. the use of dividing them into paragraphs could be very handful here. Ummm. Dude check your names, some are inconsistent. Jake became Drake. I was really hoping that you wont end yet. tsk tsk tsk. Okay. work on it. Great start!

shinkou said...

That was a nice start. I love matilda, i'd been dreaming to have the same gift like her's. lols! :)