Thursday, November 27, 2008

Chapter 1 'part2' ~Realization~

after the chat with Daphnie and Jake, i was riding my bike going home! as i left the open space there was this old man who is staring me! he was not that really old, maybe on his fifties to sixties or something! well, i was going to pass him so he keeps on staring at me, i think its a glare not stare haha! anyways, weird old dude! here's the freaking part, i was half way to my house at the maximum speed of my bike, i saw these old man again but this time waving at me, i was so freaked out so i increase my speed and focused my attention to the road! well, now that i got it out of my system, i got home, but before i enter the gate, i heard someone was shouting my name from a distance! well, i freaked out again because i turned around and i saw the old man again! well, i had no choice but to talk to the old guy! he first asked me if i know how to do astral travel. i said "well, i have a copy inside on how to do it, but i don't really know how to do it, who are you anyway?? and why are you following me??" he said, "that's not important right now, but you need to go astral travel", i said "what for?" he said "do you want to have powers like you're new friends?" then i said "you know them? I'm not really sure if they are telling me the truth or just bluffing" then he said "if you want to know the real answer to your questions the do as i told you! it wont cause you anything!" then i said, "well okay but . . ." suddenly as i blinked, we suddenly vanished into thin air!! still i was freaked out that he suddenly vanished! so i quickly got inside the house! at first i thought that it was just a ghost playing a game on me, but i realized, ghost cant talk to you!! so i said to my self that there is no harm on doing what he said anyway, so ill go for it!

its bedtime! i read and understand all that i have about astral travel and how its done! ('i got it along with my first research with psychic') well my research say that you have to be awake and sleep at the same time! i said, now how am i supposed to do that! so maybe my body is asleep but my mind is not? maybe but i think its not! then suddenly i feel i little dizzy! and I'm trying not to fall asleep even though its hard! ('this was done about a few hours already!') then suddenly i felt a strange feeling that i was so lightheaded or something, then i realized that i was already floating! wow! and then the old man showed up and said "see? i told you you can do it" then i was "dude!!?? where did you come from???? and you still haven't told me your name!!" he said "i already told you that my name is not that important! you will soon know my name in the right time! that is if you are worthy enough!" then i said "worthy enough?? what do you mean by that??" he said "never mind! anyways, i guess that its your first time here in the astral world! ill give you a short tour!! in this world, you are like a ghost but more special! you can walk through walls and you can fly, and you can even go to any place that you have already gone to just picture it in your mind!" then he grabbed my hand then suddenly our location quickly change to some place i don't know, then i asked "hey, i thought you said places that i have been to, i don't recall this place one bit!" then he said, "idiot! this is a place that i have been to that's why i grabbed your hand!" haha silly me! 'toinks!' i said "thanks on showing me this wonderful things! but whats your point?? why are you doing this??" he said "the right time will come" the i said "hey! you told me that all my question will be answered here??" then again, he suddenly vanished again! then i suddenly woke up! so i thought, is it really astral travel or just a dream??, besides none of my questions were answered! 'then i try to stand up but i cant' i feel so tired! maybe its real! i didn't go to school that day coz i feel so tired!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the "toinks" part! hahah! funny! :P